Search This Blog

Monday, January 4

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone,
Boy, 2015 was crazy! For my fall semester, I was enrolled in 15 units (5 classes) and, in addition, I was working 15 hours a week up until October. Needless to say, I wasn't able to post much of anything. I did do quite a few drawings despite the craziness. Of course, my art did decline as the workload became greater.
This spring, I'm taking 4 classes as well as a winter class. I expect to be busy, but I am hoping to still draw a bit daily.

Some more big news that will impact how much I post: I got a job as a concept artist!
I'll be working on a computer game that I can't talk about and I'll be creating art that I can't share, so look forward to hearing all about it in three years! ;)

In the meantime, I will be posting my drawings by week, with the exception of a few month posts.

Thank you all for your support :)
Sincerely,
BriBunny

No comments:

Post a Comment