Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23

Don't Break the Chain! ... And I Totally Broke the Chain...

Sooooo.... School got a little crazy, as usual, but instead of making time for art, I put it on hold. I did some tiny cartoon drawings here and there that I didn't save, but over the span of four months, I only made time for drawing about four times. Here are the ones I saved!
01/03/16 Ceramic Glaze. Yarn Wars Yarn Bowl.
 01/31/16 Pencil, Ink, and Colored Pencils. Dungeons and Dragons.
 02/25/16 Pencil, Ink, and Colored Pencils. Anniversary Card.
I must explain why this card has these particular Pokemon characters. Lately, I saw a Facebook post making its rotation that encouraged people to add up the numbers in their birth dates (mm/dd/yy) and the resulting sum was the number Pokemon of that person. Naturally, I added mine up hoping for one of my favorites, only to be disgusted and disappointed to find that I was number 110: Weezing (definitely not a favorite). Then I defaulted to adding up the birthdate of my boyfriend, and I was horrified to see that he was number 122: Mr. Mime (probably the creepiest Pokemon to exist).

The result: the cutest gross anniversary card (or any card) that I've drawn. I'm giving him this card in a day or two.
04/15/16 Pen. Otter's Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment